What is a Home Warranty?
Let's review the common definitions of Home Warranty
Home Warranty is a type of insurance that covers repairs to certain parts of a house and some fixtures.
Home Warranty Coverage guarantees certain features of a new home, such as the materials, workmanship and/or its main components.
Home Warranty is a service contract provided by the home builder that covers workmanship of a new home and appliances in working condition in the home for a period of one year. In addition, some home builders offer a 10-year extended home warranty coverage on major structural defects.
Home Warranty Coverage guarantees on the workmanship or construction of a home including the functionality of some home appliances. The home warranty also pays for some repairs within a specified period.
Like any other warranty, a home warranty guarantees the property against the failure of mechanical systems, such as plumbing, electrical, heating and installed home appliances.
Home Warranties issued by contractors, sellers and real estate agencies protect homebuyers from specified defects in a house as per the contract.
Home Warranty is an insurance policy that covers certain physical systems within a home. Typically, the home warranty coverage includes electrical and plumbing systems, the furnace and range, roof, and other items, for one year from the date of closing.
Home Warranty offers protection for mechanical systems and attached appliances against unexpected home repairs not covered by homeowner's insurance; home warranty coverage extends over a specific time period and does not cover the home's structure.
Home Warranty is a policy that is purchased by a home buyer or home seller as assurance against unexpected home repair costs.
Ohio Referral Association Agency, Inc or ORA, has been a proud provider of various home warranty products through out the real estate industry for over 20 years. If you are buying or selling a home, you need to consider the advantages of an ORA home warranty plan. A home warranty from ORA will protect buyers and sellers against unexpected repairs and replacements of major home systems and appliances:
- ORA Home Warranty Covers Central Air Conditioning
- ORA Home Warranty Covers Central Heating
- ORA Home Warranty Covers Electrical Systems
- ORA Home Warranty Covers Plumbing System
- ORA Home Warranty covers Appliances such as Dishwashers, Microwaves, Ovens, Hot Water Heaters, and much more.
ORA Home Warranties Are Some Of The Broadest
And Most Affordable Home Warranties Available.
Did you know that most homeowner's insurance policies don't provide coverage for mechanical breakdown of household systems and appliances, but ORA home warranties do. For example, if your hot water heater develops a leak that damages your carpeting, your homeowners' insurance coverage will typically cover the water damage, but will not cover the faulty hot water heater. Your ORA home warranty will fill this important coverage gap in your homeowner's policy.
An ORA home warranty may cover the repair or replacement of a covered item, less a small deductible, starting with one simple call to the ORA claims department.
With prior approval, ORA is one of only a few home warranty companies that will let you choose your own service contractor. If you don't have a personal preference, ORA home warranty has an extensive network of service contractors available for all your repair and replacement needs.
ORA Home Warranties provide peace of mind for Home Buyers and Home Sellers.
Home Buyers - ORA's Home Warranty
Offers You These Great Benefits:
- ORA Home Warranties are low priced.
- An ORA Home Warranty offers a low deductible per claim.
- Selecting an ORA Home Warranty gives you the reassurance of dealing with a reputable company.
- An ORA Home Warranty allows you to select your own service contractor with prior approval.
- ORA Home Warranties protect you from untimely expensive repair or replacement cost after closing.
- ORA Home Warranties offer immediate coverage upon closing.
- Your ORA Home Warranty can be renewable (per ORA discretion).
Gain An Advantage As A Home Seller
With These ORA Home Warranty Benefits:
- ORA Home Warranty coverage is free during listing period.
- Homes typically sell faster if they are covered with a home warranty such as ORA's Home Warranty.
- A home covered by an ORA Home Warranty may be viewed by potential buyers as a safer investment.
- Most home buyers will prefer shopping for homes covered by a warranty such as a home warranty from ORA.
- An ORA Home Warranty can help you avoid last minute closing delays caused by major system or appliance malfunctions.
Home Sellers - Look At These Items That
ORA Home Warranties Provide Coverage For:
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Accessible Duct Work
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Attic Fans
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Built-in Food Center
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Built-in Microwave
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Central Heating System
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Central Vacuum
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Dishwasher (Built In)
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Electric Fixtures
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Electrical System
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Faucets
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Gas Lines
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Garbage Disposal
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Hot Water Heater
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Instant Hot Water Dispenser
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Oven-Range-Cooktop
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Plumbing
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Sump Pumps
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Telephone Wires
Home Buyers - Coverage Includes Seller
Items And Have These Items In Addition:
- ORA Home Warranties cover Ceiling Fans.
- ORA Home Warranties cover Central Air.
- ORA Home Warranties cover Exhaust Fans.
- ORA Home Warranties cover Freon Leak Repair.
- ORA Home Warranties cover Home Security System.
- ORA Home Warranties cover Refrigerator.
- ORA Home Warranties cover Septic Tank System.
- ORA Home Warranties cover Smoke Detector System.
- ORA Home Warranties provide coverage for Door Bell System.
- ORA Home Warranties provide coverage for Garage Door Opener.
- ORA Home Warranties provide coverage for Home Freezer.
- ORA Home Warranties provide coverage for Roof (leaks only).
Optional Extra Cost Items Available
To Home Buyers Are As Follows:
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Clothes Washer/Dryer
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Gas Lines (exterior)
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Spa / Jacuzzi
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Swimming Pool
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Water Softener
- An ORA Home Warranty covers Well Pump System
Buyer May Purchase A Supreme
Upgrade Of Coverage On These Items:
- An ORA Home Warranty Upgrade covers Air Conditioning
- An ORA Home Warranty Upgrade covers Code Violations
- An ORA Home Warranty Upgrade covers Dishwasher
- An ORA Home Warranty Upgrade covers Garage Door Opener
- An ORA Home Warranty Upgrade covers Heating
- An ORA Home Warranty Upgrade covers Hot Water Heater
- An ORA Home Warranty Upgrade covers Microwave (Built In)
- An ORA Home Warranty Upgrade covers Modification Charges
- An ORA Home Warranty Upgrade covers Plumbing
- An ORA Home Warranty Upgrade covers Range Oven Cooktop
- An ORA Home Warranty Upgrade covers Refrigerator
- An ORA Home Warranty Upgrade covers Trash Compactor
All coverage will vary based on the home warranty contract selected. For specific coverage terms please refer to the terms, conditions, and limitation sections listed on the home warranty contracts.
ORA specializes in providing home warranties and services to the following states:
- Illinois Home Warranty
- Indiana Home Warranty
- Kansas Home Warranty
- Kentucky Home Warranty
- Michigan Home Warranty
- Missouri Home Warranty
- Ohio Home Warranty
- Pennsylvania Home Warranty
- Tennessee Home Warranty
Get more information on our great home warranty products call 1-800-472-7004 or visit us at orawarranty.com
- Warranty Questions
- Warranty Benefits
- Home Warranty Plans
- Order Supplies
- Fix-It Tips
- Request Renewal
- Request Service
- New Government
- Client Follow-Up
- E & O Insurance
- Coverage Area
ORA Home Warranty Agency