Pennsylvania E And O Insurance
EO Insurance, or E and O Insurance -- sometimes referred to as professional liability insurance for real estate agents -- is Errors and Omissions insurance covering losses caused by unintentional mistakes or oversights of professions other than medicine, and is used by such Pennsylvania professionals as attorneys, banks, escrow companies, and real estate companies.
The Ohio Referral Association Agency, Inc., or ORA Home Warranty, has been a provider of Pennsylvania EO insurance, Pennsylvania E and O insurance, and Pennsylvania E & O insurance programs in the state of Pennsylvania for real estate agents, home appraisers, and professionals in the Pennsylvania real estate industry for over 20 years. ORA home warranty believes in giving our Pennsylvania e and o insurance customers more than one choice when it comes to Pennsylvania EO insurance or errors and omissions insurance. We offer Pennsylvania EO insurance quoting from some of the largest and most cost effective e and o insurance providers in Pennsylvania and in several Midwest states across the nation. ORA home warranty is a provider of Pennsylvania EO insurance coverage and e and o insurance programs for Pennsylvania real estate agents and the following real estate industry professionals in Pennsylvania:
- E and O Insurance for Pennsylvania Mortgage Professionals
- EO Insurance for Pennsylvania Property Managers
- E and O Insurance for Pennsylvania Real Estate Agents
- E & O Insurance for Pennsylvania Real Estate Appraisers
- Errors and Omissions for Pennsylvania Real Estate Auctioneers
- E and O Insurance for Pennsylvania Real Estate Brokers
- EO Insurance Coverage for Pennsylvania Real Estate Consultants
- E and O Insurance Programs for Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Agents
If you are involved in the Pennsylvania Real Estate industry working as a Pennsylvania home appraiser, Pennsylvania Home Inspector, or real estate professional, you can rely on ORA Home Warranty for all of your E and O Insurance coverage needs in the state of Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Errors And Omissions Insurance Policy Features
- Many of ORA's Pennsylvania EO insurance providers offer 1st dollar defense coverage.
- Pennsylvania E & O insurance policies are available for Agent-Owned properties.
- ORA's Pennsylvania E&O insurance policies offer Environmental Hazard protection.
- Fair Housing coverage is offered through ORA's Pennsylvania E&O insurance policies.
- ORA's E and O Insurance programs in Pennsylvania offer Lock Box coverage.
- Consulting is covered by ORA's Pennsylvania EO insurance programs.
- ORA's E and O insurance providers offer Deductible Waiver EO insurance programs in Pennsylvania.
- Sellers E and O insurance coverage in Pennsylvania is available through some of ORA's top E & O insurance providers
Your Pennsylvania coverage will vary based on the E and O insurance provider selected. Please contact ORA Home Warranty at 1-800-472-7004 or visit us at: orawarranty.com, and one of our knowledgeable Pennsylvania E & O insurance company staff members will be happy to assist you.
Ohio Referral Association Agency (ORA) E and O insurance policy Offers errors and omissions coverage for the entire state of Pennsylvania including these major Pennsylvania real estate markets:
- Pennsylvania E and O Insurance Erie
- Pennsylvania E & O Insurance Lancaster
- Pennsylvania EO Insurance Philadelphia
- Pennsylvania E and O Insurance Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania E & O Insurance Reading
- Pennsylvania EO Insurance Scranton
ORA specializes in providing E and O insurance coverage and E & O insurance services for real estate professionals in Pennsylvania, but we also provide E & O coverage services in the following states:
- Illinois E & O Insurance Coverage
- Indiana E & O Insurance Coverage
- Kansas E & O Insurance Coverage
- Michigan E & O Insurance Coverage
- Missouri E & O Insurance Coverage
- Ohio E & O Insurance Coverage
- Tennessee E & O Insurance Coverage
E & O Insurance Programs in Pennsylvania
Frequently Asked Questions
E and O insurance, EO insurance, or E & O insurance -- also known as professional liability insurance - for real estate agents in the state of Pennsylvania, covers errors or oversights made by honest real estate professionals. Some states even require the acquisition of Errors and Omissions insurance by professionals in the real estate industry. Contact ORA today at 1-800-472-7004 to learn more about E & O coverage for your Pennsylvania real estate agency.
What is the process after I submit an
application for Pennsylvania E and O insurance?
The Pennsylvania E & O insurance application will be forwarded to the Pennsylvania E and O insurance underwriting department for review and to see if you qualify for an e and o insurance quote in Pennsylvania based on their errors and omissions insurance policy guidelines. After review, and a search engine optimization analysis by ORA Warranty, Pennsylvania e and o insurance underwriters may request additional information to complete the E & O insurance quote. Once a quote for your Pennsylvania E and O insurance policy is released to ORA Home Warranty, we will forward it to you - usually within the same day.
How can I bind my E and O insurance coverage in Pennsylvania?
Once you've received the written quotation from ORA just circle the Pennsylvania E & O insurance premium of choice and send it along with the total payment due to ORA.
Do I have E & O insurance payment options
for my Pennsylvania E & O Insurance Plan?
You may pay your Pennsylvania E and O insurance premium in full, or some of our errors and omissions insurance carriers do offer interest-free payments for Pennsylvania real estate professionals. Another option is through a premium finance company which can usually spread your Pennsylvania EO insurance premium payments over 90 days or longer with a small finance charge.
Who is eligible for Pennsylvania
E and O insurance coverage through ORA?
Our E & O insurance coverage is for real estate agents in the state of Pennsylvania. Real estate brokers, real estate appraisers, property managers of Philadelphia apartments, real estate leasing agents, short term escrow agents, mortgage brokers, personal assistants, real estate consultants or counselors, and real property auctioneers are all eligible for Errors and Omissions insurance coverage in Pennsylvania through ORA.
What if I incur an Pennsylvania
Errors and Omissions Insurance Claim?
Refer to your Pennsylvania Errors and Omissions insurance policy for guidelines on reporting any eo insurance claims. Most Pennsylvania E and O insurance policies will have a claim-reporting form you can submit directly to the E & O insurance carrier. If you ever need assistance with any Pennsylvania EO insurance coverage issue, please contact ORA Home Warranty at 1-800-472-7004.
- Warranty Questions
- Warranty Benefits
- Home Warranty Plans
- Order Supplies
- Fix-It Tips
- Request Renewal
- Request Service
- New Government
- Client Follow-Up
- E & O Insurance
- Coverage Area
ORA Pennsylvania E and O Insurance Agency