Michigan E And O Insurance
EO Insurance, or E and O Insurance -- sometimes referred to as professional liability insurance for real estate agents -- is Errors and Omissions insurance covering losses caused by unintentional mistakes or oversights of professions other than medicine, and is used by such Michigan professionals as attorneys, banks, escrow companies, and real estate companies.
The Ohio Referral Association Agency, Inc., or ORA Home Warranty, has been a provider of Michigan EO insurance, Michigan E and O insurance, and Michigan E & O insurance programs in the state of Michigan for real estate agents, home inspectors, home appraisers, and professionals in the Michigan real estate industry for over 20 years. ORA home warranty believes in giving our Michigan e and o insurance customers more than one choice when it comes to Michigan EO insurance or errors and omissions insurance. We offer Michigan EO insurance quoting from some of the largest and most cost effective e and o insurance providers in Michigan and in several Midwest states across the nation. ORA home warranty is a provider of Michigan EO insurance coverage and e and o insurance programs for Michigan real estate agents, home inspectors, and the following real estate industry professionals in Michigan:
- E and O Insurance for Michigan Mortgage Professionals
- EO Insurance for Michigan Property Managers
- E and O Insurance for Michigan Real Estate Agents
- E & O Insurance for Michigan Real Estate Appraisers
- Errors and Omissions for Michigan Real Estate Auctioneers
- E and O Insurance for Michigan Real Estate Brokers
- EO Insurance Coverage for Michigan Real Estate Consultants
- E and O Insurance Programs for Michigan Title and Escrow Agents
If you are involved in the Michigan Real Estate industry working as a Michigan home appraiser, Michigan Home Inspector, or real estate professional, you can rely on ORA Home Warranty for all of your E and O Insurance coverage needs in the state of Michigan.
Michigan Errors And Omissions Insurance Policy Features
- Many of ORA's Michigan EO insurance providers offer 1st dollar defense coverage.
- Michigan E & O insurance policies are available for Agent-Owned properties.
- ORA's Michigan E&O insurance policies offer Environmental Hazard protection.
- Fair Housing coverage is offered through ORA's Michigan E&O insurance policies.
- ORA's E and O Insurance programs in Michigan offer Lock Box coverage.
- Consulting is covered by ORA's Michigan EO insurance programs.
- ORA's E and O insurance providers offer Deductible Waiver EO insurance programs in Michigan.
- Sellers E and O insurance coverage in Michigan is available through some of ORA's top E & O insurance providers
Your Michigan coverage will vary based on the E and O insurance provider selected. Please contact ORA Home Warranty at 1-800-472-7004 or visit us at: orawarranty.com, and one of our knowledgeable Michigan E & O insurance company staff members will be happy to assist you.
Ohio Referral Association Agency (ORA) E and O insurance policy Offers errors and omissions coverage for the entire state of Michigan including these major Michigan real estate markets:
- Michigan E and O Insurance Ann Arbor
- Michigan E & O Insurance Battle Creek
- Michigan EO Insurance Detroit
- Michigan E and O Insurance Grand Rapids
- Michigan E & O Insurance Kalamazoo
- Michigan EO Insurance Lansing
ORA specializes in providing E and O insurance coverage and E & O insurance services for real estate professionals in Michigan, but we also provide E & O coverage services in the following states:
- Illinois E & O Insurance Coverage
- Indiana E & O Insurance Coverage
- Kansas E & O Insurance Coverage
- Missouri E & O Insurance Coverage
- Ohio E & O Insurance Coverage
- Pennsylvania E & O Insurance Coverage
- Tennessee E & O Insurance Coverage
E & O Insurance Programs in Michigan
Frequently Asked Questions
E and O insurance, EO insurance, or E & O insurance -- also known as professional liability insurance - for real estate agents in the state of Michigan, covers errors or oversights made by honest real estate professionals. Some states even require the acquisition of Errors and Omissions insurance by professionals in the real estate industry. Contact ORA today at 1-800-472-7004 to learn more about E & O coverage for your Michigan real estate agency.
What is the process after I submit an
application for Michigan E and O insurance?
The Michigan E & O insurance application will be forwarded to the Michigan E and O insurance underwriting department for review and to see if you qualify for an e and o insurance quote in Michigan based on their errors and omissions insurance policy guidelines. After review, and a search engine optimization analysis by ORA Warranty, Michigan e and o insurance underwriters may request additional information to complete the E & O insurance quote. Once a quote for your Michigan E and O insurance policy is released to ORA Home Warranty, we will forward it to you - usually within the same day.
How can I bind my E and O insurance coverage in Michigan?
Once you've received the written quotation from ORA just circle the Michigan E & O insurance premium of choice and send it along with the total payment due to ORA.
Do I have E & O insurance payment options
for my Michigan E & O Insurance Plan?
You may pay your Michigan E and O insurance premium in full, or some of our errors and omissions insurance carriers do offer interest-free payments for Michigan real estate professionals. Another option is through a premium finance company which can usually spread your Michigan EO insurance premium payments over 90 days or longer with a small finance charge.
Who is eligible for Michigan
E and O insurance coverage through ORA?
Our E & O insurance coverage is for real estate agents in the state of Michigan. Real estate brokers, real estate appraisers, property managers, real estate leasing agents, short term escrow agents, mortgage brokers, personal assistants, real estate consultants or counselors, and real property auctioneers are all eligible for Errors and Omissions insurance coverage in Michigan through ORA.
What if I incur an Michigan Errors and Omissions Insurance Claim?
Refer to your Michigan Errors and Omissions insurance policy for guidelines on reporting any eo insurance claims. Most Michigan E and O insurance policies will have a claim-reporting form you can submit directly to the E & O insurance carrier. If you ever need assistance with any Michigan EO insurance coverage issue, please contact ORA Home Warranty at 1-800-472-7004.
- Warranty Questions
- Warranty Benefits
- Home Warranty Plans
- Order Supplies
- Fix-It Tips
- Request Renewal
- Request Service
- New Government
- Client Follow-Up
- E & O Insurance
- Coverage Area
ORA Michigan E and O Insurance Agency