Kansas E And O Insurance
EO Insurance, or E and O Insurance -- sometimes referred to as professional liability insurance for real estate agents -- is Errors and Omissions insurance covering losses caused by unintentional mistakes or oversights of professions other than medicine, and is used by such Kansas professionals as attorneys, banks, escrow companies, and real estate companies.
The Ohio Referral Association Agency, Inc., or ORA Home Warranty, has been a provider of Kansas EO insurance, Kansas E and O insurance, and Kansas E & O insurance programs in the state of Kansas for real estate agents, home inspectors, home appraisers, and professionals in the Kansas real estate industry for over 20 years. ORA home warranty believes in giving our Kansas e and o insurance customers more than one choice when it comes to Kansas EO insurance or errors and omissions insurance. We offer Kansas EO insurance quoting from some of the largest and most cost effective e and o insurance providers in Kansas and in several Midwest states across the nation. ORA home warranty is a provider of Kansas EO insurance coverage and e and o insurance programs for Kansas real estate agents, home inspectors, and the following real estate industry professionals in Kansas:
- E and O Insurance for Kansas Mortgage Professionals
- EO Insurance for Kansas Property Managers
- E and O Insurance for Kansas Real Estate Agents
- E & O Insurance for Kansas Real Estate Appraisers
- Errors and Omissions for Kansas Real Estate Auctioneers
- E and O Insurance for Kansas Real Estate Brokers
- EO Insurance Coverage for Kansas Real Estate Consultants
- E and O Insurance Programs for Kansas Title and Escrow Agents
If you are involved in the Kansas Real Estate industry working as a Kansas home appraiser, Kansas Home Inspector, or real estate professional, you can rely on ORA Home Warranty for all of your E and O Insurance coverage needs in the state of Kansas.
Kansas Errors And Omissions Insurance Policy Features
- Many of ORA's Kansas EO insurance providers offer 1st dollar defense coverage.
- Kansas E & O insurance policies are available for Agent-Owned properties.
- ORA's Kansas E&O insurance policies offer Environmental Hazard protection.
- Fair Housing coverage is offered through ORA's Kansas E&O insurance policies.
- ORA's E and O Insurance programs in Kansas offer Lock Box coverage.
- Consulting is covered by ORA's Kansas EO insurance programs.
- ORA's E and O insurance providers offer Deductible Waiver EO insurance programs in Kansas.
- Sellers E and O insurance coverage in Kansas is available through some of ORA's top E & O insurance providers
Your Kansas coverage will vary based on the E and O insurance provider selected. Please contact ORA Home Warranty at 1-800-472-7004 or visit us at: orawarranty.com, and one of our knowledgeable Kansas E & O insurance company staff members will be happy to assist you.
Ohio Referral Association Agency (ORA) E and O insurance policy Offers errors and omissions coverage for the entire state of Kansas including these major Kansas real estate markets:
- Kansas E and O Insurance Garden City
- Kansas E & O Insurance Kansas City
- Kansas EO Insurance Olathe
- Kansas E and O Insurance Overland Park
- Kansas E & O Insurance Topeka
- Kansas EO Insurance Wichita
ORA specializes in providing E and O insurance coverage and E & O insurance services for real estate professionals in Kansas, but we also provide E & O coverage services in the following states:
- Illinois E & O Insurance Coverage
- Indiana E & O Insurance Coverage
- Michigan E & O Insurance Coverage
- Missouri E & O Insurance Coverage
- Ohio E & O Insurance Coverage
- Pennsylvania E & O Insurance Coverage
- Tennessee E & O Insurance Coverage
E & O Insurance Programs in Kansas
Frequently Asked Questions
E and O insurance, EO insurance, or E & O insurance -- also known as professional liability insurance - for real estate agents in the state of Kansas, covers errors or oversights made by honest real estate professionals. Some states even require the acquisition of Errors and Omissions insurance by professionals in the real estate industry. Contact ORA today at 1-800-472-7004 to learn more about E & O coverage for your Kansas real estate agency.
What is the process after I submit an
application for Kansas E and O insurance?
The Kansas E & O insurance application will be forwarded to the Kansas E and O insurance underwriting department for review and to see if you qualify for an e and o insurance quote in Kansas based on their errors and omissions insurance policy guidelines. After review, and a search engine optimization analysis by ORA Warranty, Kansas e and o insurance underwriters may request additional information to complete the E & O insurance quote. Once a quote for your Kansas E and O insurance policy is released to ORA Home Warranty, we will forward it to you - usually within the same day.
How can I bind my E and O insurance coverage in Kansas?
Once you've received the written quotation from ORA just circle the Kansas E & O insurance premium of choice and send it along with the total payment due to ORA.
Do I have E & O insurance payment options
for my Kansas E & O Insurance Plan?
You may pay your Kansas E and O insurance premium in full, or some of our errors and omissions insurance carriers do offer interest-free payments for Kansas real estate professionals. Another option is through a premium finance company which can usually spread your Kansas EO insurance premium payments over 90 days or longer with a small finance charge.
Who is eligible for Kansas
E and O insurance coverage through ORA?
Our E & O insurance coverage is for real estate agents in the state of Kansas. Real estate brokers, real estate appraisers, property managers, real estate leasing agents, short term escrow agents, mortgage brokers, personal assistants, real estate consultants or counselors, and real property auctioneers are all eligible for Errors and Omissions insurance coverage in Kansas through ORA.
What if I incur an Kansas Errors and Omissions Insurance Claim?
Refer to your Kansas Errors and Omissions insurance policy for guidelines on reporting any eo insurance claims. Most Kansas E and O insurance policies will have a claim-reporting form you can submit directly to the E & O insurance carrier. If you ever need assistance with any Kansas EO insurance coverage issue, please contact ORA Home Warranty at 1-800-472-7004.
- Warranty Questions
- Warranty Benefits
- Home Warranty Plans
- Order Supplies
- Fix-It Tips
- Request Renewal
- Request Service
- New Government
- Client Follow-Up
- E & O Insurance
- Coverage Area
ORA Kansas E and O Insurance Agency