Illinois E And O Insurance
EO Insurance, or E and O Insurance -- sometimes referred to as professional liability insurance for real estate agents -- is Errors and Omissions insurance covering losses caused by unintentional mistakes or oversights of professions other than medicine, and is used by such Illinois professionals as attorneys, banks, escrow companies, and real estate companies.
The Ohio Referral Association Agency, Inc., or ORA Home Warranty, has been a provider of Illinois EO insurance, Illinois E and O insurance, and Illinois E & O insurance programs in the state of Illinois for real estate agents, home inspectors, home appraisers, and professionals in the Illinois real estate industry for over 20 years. ORA home warranty believes in giving our Illinois e and o insurance customers more than one choice when it comes to Illinois EO insurance or errors and omissions insurance. We offer Illinois EO insurance quoting from some of the largest and most cost effective e and o insurance providers in Illinois and in several Midwest states across the nation. ORA home warranty is a provider of Illinois EO insurance coverage and e and o insurance programs for Illinois real estate agents, home inspectors, and the following real estate industry professionals in Illinois:
- E and O Insurance for Illinois Mortgage Professionals
- EO Insurance for Illinois Property Managers
- E and O Insurance for Illinois Real Estate Agents
- E & O Insurance for Illinois Real Estate Appraisers
- Errors and Omissions for Illinois Real Estate Auctioneers
- E and O Insurance for Illinois Real Estate Brokers
- EO Insurance Coverage for Illinois Real Estate Consultants
- E and O Insurance Programs for Illinois Title and Escrow Agents
If you are involved in the Illinois Real Estate industry working as a Illinois home appraiser, Illinois Home Inspector, or real estate professional, you can rely on ORA Home Warranty for all of your E and O Insurance coverage needs in the state of Illinois.
Illinois Errors And Omissions Insurance Policy Features
- Many of ORA's Illinois EO insurance providers offer 1st dollar defense coverage.
- Illinois E & O insurance policies are available for Agent-Owned properties.
- ORA's Illinois E&O insurance policies offer Environmental Hazard protection.
- Fair Housing coverage is offered through ORA's Illinois E&O insurance policies.
- ORA's E and O Insurance programs in Illinois offer Lock Box coverage.
- Consulting is covered by ORA's Illinois EO insurance programs.
- ORA's E and O insurance providers offer Deductible Waiver EO insurance programs in Illinois.
- Sellers E and O insurance coverage in Illinois is available through some of ORA's top E & O insurance providers
Your Illinois coverage will vary based on the E and O insurance provider selected. Please contact ORA Home Warranty at 1-800-472-7004 or visit us at: orawarranty.com, and one of our knowledgeable Illinois E & O insurance company staff members will be happy to assist you.
Ohio Referral Association Agency (ORA) E and O insurance policy Offers errors and omissions coverage for the entire state of Illinois including these major Illinois real estate markets:
- Illinois E and O Insurance Champaign
- Illinois E & O Insurance Chicago
- Illinois EO Insurance Decatur
- Illinois E and O Insurance Evanston
- Illinois E & O Insurance Peoria
- Illinois EO Insurance Springfield
ORA specializes in providing E and O insurance coverage and E & O insurance services for real estate professionals in Illinois, but we also provide E & O coverage services in the following states:
- Indiana E & O Insurance Coverage
- Kansas E & O Insurance Coverage
- Michigan E & O Insurance Coverage
- Missouri E & O Insurance Coverage
- Ohio E & O Insurance Coverage
- Pennsylvania E & O Insurance Coverage
- Tennessee E & O Insurance Coverage
E & O Insurance Programs in Illinois
Frequently Asked Questions
E and O insurance, EO insurance, or E & O insurance -- also known as professional liability insurance - for real estate agents in the state of Illinois, covers errors or oversights made by honest real estate professionals. Some states even require the acquisition of Errors and Omissions insurance by professionals in the real estate industry. Contact ORA today at 1-800-472-7004 to learn more about E & O coverage for your Illinois real estate agency.
What is the process after I submit an
application for Illinois E and O insurance?
The Illinois E & O insurance application will be forwarded to the Illinois E and O insurance underwriting department for review and to see if you qualify for an e and o insurance quote in Illinois based on their errors and omissions insurance policy guidelines. After review, and a search engine optimization analysis by ORA Warranty, Illinois e and o insurance underwriters may request additional information to complete the E & O insurance quote. Once a quote for your Illinois E and O insurance policy is released to ORA Home Warranty, we will forward it to you - usually within the same day.
How can I bind my E and O insurance coverage in Illinois?
Once you've received the written quotation from ORA just circle the Illinois E & O insurance premium of choice and send it along with the total payment due to ORA.
Do I have E & O insurance payment options
for my Illinois E & O Insurance Plan?
You may pay your Illinois E and O insurance premium in full, or some of our errors and omissions insurance carriers do offer interest-free payments for Illinois real estate professionals. Another option is through a premium finance company which can usually spread your Illinois EO insurance premium payments over 90 days or longer with a small finance charge.
Who is eligible for Illinois
E and O insurance coverage through ORA?
Our E & O insurance coverage is for real estate agents in the state of Illinois. Real estate brokers, real estate appraisers, property managers, real estate leasing agents, short term escrow agents, mortgage brokers, personal assistants, real estate consultants or counselors, and real property auctioneers are all eligible for Errors and Omissions insurance coverage in Illinois through ORA.
What if I incur an Illinois Errors and Omissions Insurance Claim?
Refer to your Illinois Errors and Omissions insurance policy for guidelines on reporting any eo insurance claims. Most Illinois E and O insurance policies will have a claim-reporting form you can submit directly to the E & O insurance carrier. If you ever need assistance with any Illinois EO insurance coverage issue, please contact ORA Home Warranty at 1-800-472-7004.
- Warranty Questions
- Warranty Benefits
- Home Warranty Plans
- Order Supplies
- Fix-It Tips
- Request Renewal
- Request Service
- New Government
- Client Follow-Up
- E & O Insurance
- Coverage Area
ORA Illinois E and O Insurance Agency