Errors And Omissions Insurance
Errors and Omissions Insurance - sometimes referred to as professional liability insurance -- is insurance covering losses caused by unintentional mistakes or oversights of professions other than medicine, and is used by such professionals as attorneys, banks, escrow companies, and real estate companies.
The Ohio Referral Association Agency, Inc., or ORA, has been a provider of errors and omissions (E&O) insurance programs to the real estate industry for over 20 years. ORA believes in giving our customers more than one choice when it comes to errors and omissions insurance. We offer quoting from some of the largest and most cost effective errors and omissions insurance providers in the nation. ORA is a provider of Errors and Omissions Insurance coverage to the following real estate industry professionals:
- Errors and Omissions Insurance for Mortgage Professionals
- Errors and Omissions Insurance for Property Managers
- Errors and Omissions Insurance for Real Estate Agents
- Errors and Omissions Insurance for Real Estate Appraisers
- Errors and Omissions Insurance for Real Estate Auctioneers
- Errors and Omissions Insurance for Real Estate Brokers
- Errors and Omissions Insurance for Real Estate Consultants
- Errors and Omissions Insurance for Title and Escrow Agents
If you are involved in the Real Estate profession in any of these capacities, you can rely on ORA for all of your Errors and Omissions Insurance needs.
Errors And Omissions Insurance Policy Features:
- Many of ORA's Errors and Omissions insurance providers offer 1st dollar defense coverage.
- Errors and Omissions policies are available for Agent-Owned properties.
- ORA's E&O policies offer Environmental Hazard protection.
- Fair Housing coverage is offered through ORA's E&O policies.
- ORA's Errors and Omission Insurance programs offer Lock Box coverage.
- Consulting is covered by ORA's E&O programs.
- ORA's E and O Providers offer Deductible Waiver programs.
- Sellers E and O coverage is available through some of ORA's E and O providers.
Coverage will vary based on the Errors and Omissions insurance provider selected. Please contact ORA at 1-800-472-7004 or visit us at: orawarranty.com, and one of our knowledgeable Errors and Omissions staff members will be happy to assist you.
ORA provides the following Errors and Omissions
Insurance coverage and services for real estate
professionals in the following locations:
- Illinois Errors and Omissions Insurance Coverage
- Indiana Errors and Omissions Insurance Coverage
- Kansas Errors and Omissions Insurance Coverage
- Michigan Errors and Omissions Insurance Coverage
- Missouri Errors and Omissions Insurance Coverage
- Ohio Errors and Omissions Insurance Coverage
- Pennsylvania Errors and Omissions Insurance Coverage
- Tennessee Errors and Omissions Insurance Coverage
Frequently Asked Questions
Regarding Errors and Omissions Insurance
Errors and Omissions, or Professional Liability insurance, covers errors or oversights made by honest real estate professionals. Some states even require the acquisition of Errors and Omissions insurance by professionals in the real estate industry. Contact ORA today at 1-800-472-7004 to learn more about E&O coverage for your real estate agency.
What is the process after I submit an application
for Errors and Omissions insurance?
The Errors and Omissions application will be forwarded to the underwriting department for review and to see if you qualify for an errors and omissions quote based on their guidelines. After review, the underwriters may request additional information to complete the Errors and Omissions quote. Once a quote for your Errors and Omissions policy is released to ORA, we will forward it to you - usually within the same day.
How can I bind my Errors and Omissions coverage?
Once you've received the written quotation from ORA just circle the premium of choice and send it along with the total payment due to ORA.
Do I have Payment Options for my Errors and Omissions Plan?
You may pay your Errors and Omission insurance premium in full, or some of our insurance carriers offer interest-free payments. Another option is through a premium finance company which can usually spread your Errors & Omissions premium payments over 90 days or longer with a small finance charge.
Who is eligible for Errors and Omissions coverage through ORA?
Real estate agents, real estate brokers, real estate appraisers, property managers, real estate leasing agents, short term escrow agents, mortgage brokers, personal assistants, real estate consultants or counselors, and real property auctioneers are all eligible for Errors and Omissions coverage through ORA.
What if I incur an Errors and Omissions Claim?
Refer to your Errors and Omissions insurance policy for guidelines on reporting a claim. Most Errors and Omissions policies will have a claim-reporting form you can submit directly to the insurance carrier. If you ever need assistance with any Errors and Omissions issue, please contact ORA at 1-800-472-7004.
- Warranty Questions
- Warranty Benefits
- Home Warranty Plans
- Order Supplies
- Fix-It Tips
- Request Renewal
- Request Service
- New Government
- Client Follow-Up
- E & O Insurance
- Coverage Area
ORA Ohio Errors and Omissions Insurance Agency