E and O Insurance
E and O Insurance - sometimes referred to as professional liability insurance for real estate agents -- is errors and omissions insurance covering losses caused by unintentional mistakes or oversights of professions other than medicine, and is used by such professionals as attorneys, banks, escrow companies, and real estate companies.
The Ohio Referral Association Agency, Inc., or ORA Home Warranty, has been a provider of EO insurance and E and O insurance programs for real estate agents, home inspectors and the real estate industry for over 20 years. ORA home warranty believes in giving our e and o insurance customers more than one choice when it comes to EO insurance or errors and omissions insurance. We offer EO insurance quoting from some of the largest and most cost effective e and o insurance providers in the nation. ORA home warranty is a provider of EO insurance coverage and e and o insurance programs for real estate agents, home inspectors, and the following real estate industry professionals:
- E and O Insurance for Mortgage Professionals
- EO Insurance for Property Managers
- E and O Insurance for Real Estate Agents
- E & O Insurance for Real Estate Appraisers
- Errors and Omissions Insurance for Real Estate Auctioneers
- E and O Insurance for Real Estate Brokers
- EO Insurance Coverage for Real Estate Consultants
- E and O Insurance Programs for Title and Escrow Agents
If you are involved in the Real Estate profession in any of these capacities, you can rely on ORA Home Warranty for all of your E and O Insurance coverage needs.
Errors And Omissions Insurance Policy Features:
- Many of ORA's leading EO insurance providers offer 1st dollar defense coverage.
- E & O insurance policies are available for Agent-Owned properties.
- ORA's E&O insurance policies offer Environmental Hazard protection.
- Fair Housing coverage is offered through ORA's E&O insurance policies.
- ORA's E and Omission Insurance programs offer Lock Box coverage.
- Consulting is covered by ORA's EO insurance programs.
- ORA's E and O insurance providers offer Deductible Waiver EO insurance programs.
- Sellers E and O insurance coverage is available through some of ORA's top E & O insurance providers.
Coverage will vary based on the top E and O insurance provider selected. Please contact ORA Home Warranty at 1-800-472-7004 or visit us at: orawarranty.com, and one of our knowledgeable E & O insurance company staff members will be happy to assist you.
ORA provides the following e and o insurance coverage
and e & o insurance services for real estate agents
and professionals in the following states:
- Illinois E & O Insurance Coverage
- Indiana E & O Insurance Coverage
- Kansas E & O Insurance Coverage
- Michigan E & O Insurance Coverage
- Missouri E & O Insurance Coverage
- Ohio E & O Insurance Coverage
- Pennsylvania E & O Insurance Coverage
- Tennessee E & O Insurance Coverage
E & O Insurance Programs
Frequently Asked Questions
Regarding E and O insurance, EO insurance, or E & O insurance professional liability insurance for real estate agents, covers errors or oversights made by honest real estate professionals. Some states even require the acquisition of Errors and Omissions insurance by professionals in the real estate industry. Contact ORA today at 1-800-472-7004 to learn more about E&O coverage for your real estate agency.
What is the process after I submit
an application for E and O insurance?
The E & O insurance application will be forwarded to the E and O insurance underwriting department for review and to see if you qualify for an e and o insurance quote based on their errors and omissions insurance policy guidelines. After review, the e and o insurance underwriters may request additional information to complete the E & O insurance quote. Once a quote for your E and O insurance policy is released to ORA Home Warranty, we will forward it to you - usually within the same day.
How can I bind my E and O insurance coverage?
Once you've received the written quotation from ORA just circle the E & O insurance premium of choice and send it along with the total payment due to ORA.
Do I have E & O insurance payment
options for my E & O Insurance Plan?
You may pay your E and O insurance premium in full, or some of our errors and omission insurance carriers offer interest-free payments. Another option is through a premium finance company which can usually spread your EO insurance premium payments over 90 days or longer with a small finance charge.
Who is eligible for E and O insurance coverage through ORA?
Our E & O insurance coverage is for real estate agents, real estate brokers, real estate appraisers, property managers, real estate leasing agents, short term escrow agents, mortgage brokers, personal assistants, real estate consultants or counselors, and real property auctioneers are all eligible for Errors and Omissions insurance coverage through ORA.
What if I incur an Errors and Omissions Insurance Claim?
Refer to your Errors and Omissions insurance policy for guidelines on reporting any eo insurance claims. Most E and O insurance policies will have a claim-reporting form you can submit directly to the E & O insurance carrier. If you ever need assistance with any EO insurance coverage issue, please contact ORA Home Warranty at 1-800-472-7004.
- Warranty Questions
- Warranty Benefits
- Home Warranty Plans
- Order Supplies
- Fix-It Tips
- Request Renewal
- Request Service
- New Government
- Client Follow-Up
- E & O Insurance
- Coverage Area
ORA E and O Insurance Agency